Tuesday 22 June 2010

Emotional Response.

Emotion - Any strong feeling.

Irreversible.
At the beginning of the film i felt confused as I watched because as it goes backwards we had no idea why the man wanted to find this other person and his purpose for it. As you begin to realise the story line, you begin to pick up why this man has made his actions.
Whilst viewing scenes such as in the tunnel it made feel sick and uncomfortable because I felt like I shouldn't be watching as this shouldn't be happening, but as I am seeing it we should be attempting to somehow stop it.
I feel that the film portrays these emotions and again in the scene when the male gets beaten in the gay club because the images are so graphic and they don't hide and inch of detail, this makes us feel there in the scene, therefore makes us feel the same emotions as if we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment